Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Halloween

Hi everyone! Halloween is just around the corner and I want to share one of my favorite projects using the Halloween Photo FramesThis is a set of tags and envelopes

Hola a tod@s!  Halloween ya esta a la vuelta de la esquina y quiero compartir  un proyecto que me gusta mucho, use el colage: Halloween Photo Frames. Este es un set de etiquetas y sobres
I also use images from the collages: Vintage Halloween and Halloween Tickets





Next a set of tags and box, I use images from the collage: St. Nick and papers from my stash, the box is so cute I love it! I create the top with some dies and rub ons, Prima flowers.

A continuacion un set de etiquetas y caja, use imagenes del colage: St. Nick papeles de mi coleccion, la cajita me encanta ! hice la tapa con suajes y transferibles, flores de  Prima.


I also want to share one of the best online Magazines: RL Scrap just click on the link and discover lots of beautiful projects inside!

Tambien quiero compartir la nueva edicion de la revista RL Scrap, solo da click en el enlace para ver todos los proyectos tan hermosos!

https://issuu.com/silviabarrera/docs/doceavaedicion


4 comments:

Fikreta said...

those are so very pretty!

Lucila Coronel said...

Bellos proyectos, te felicito!!!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos siempre tus trabajos!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Loving all your beautiful creations. I am playing catch up with life's hoops. So glad to visit.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved